Thursday, December 13, 2012

Missy Mercedes 2011

It was just over a year ago now that I, Missy Mercedes, came to my new FOREVER HOME "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".  Um, that might not be right as we could move some day, so maybe it should be rephrased to say "live with our "FOREVER HUMANS" ????  That sounds about right.

"Missy Mercedes 2011"


I am getting to be a big girl now, as a whole Year and a bit has passed now.  I LOVE my FOREVER HUMANS, Cindy and Rob, as well as Bandit, Lexus and Buddy.  However Lexus and I tend to "get into it" from time to time, but girls will be girls as you well know.

Buddy is still a little rammy for me, but that is because he didn't begin life with our FOREVER HUMANS like the rest of us did.  *Sigh* I am sure he will adjust eventually, as you do know how boys can be, don't you?

Bandit? well he is just a big old push over.  Everyone knows that, don't they?

Signed Missy Mercedes of 

The "Checkerboard Aussies", Bandit, Lexus, Buddy & Missy Mercedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment