Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sprite Takes Out Cola

Sprite's Forever Home Humans, Sara and Garret, had a Blue Merle Male called "Cola" before Sprite came into their lives.

"See that innocent Face?  check out how vicious she is when Sprite Takes Out Cola.  This is what you might call the "fizz" of the Aussie Generation???"


Then there was the matter of the "boot tray".  This is the how the explanation was put to me by Sprite's Sara....

Hi Cindy,
I thought I would share a few more cute Sprite pictures from yesterday. Despite the fact that I spent $40 at Pet Value buying her a lovely soft dog bed, she seems to have decided that her favorite place to sleep is in my nasty dirty boot tray! This morning it was full of boots and she was very annoyed so I had to take a pair of boots out to make room for her. What a hoot!

"A Cute Hoot, is she not???"


How can I not LOVE getting all these amazing photos of Sprite's antics?

Cindy, Owner/Breeder of The "Checkerboard Aussies".

4 comments:

  1. Ah, she's a sweetie!
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just too funny. Love the names Sprite and Cola also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australian Shepards are in Texas and other US states. They make great cow dogs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3TcorqKW8&feature=player_embedded#at=15

    ReplyDelete